Shipping and Returns
Each piece of Ella Stein® jewelry is personally handcrafted for you after we receive your order. Here are all the important details you need to know about your order:
- We ship via DHL Express and orders typically take 48-72 hours to reach you.
- Your jewelry will ship 3 business days after we receive your order and it will come from India where it was created. Please note: During holiday periods, orders may take up to 7 business days to ship. Our holiday closure dates for manufacturing are listed below:
- January 1st; March 21st; May 1st; August 15th; September 2nd and 17th; October 8th, 28th, and 29th.
- We reserve the right to divide your order into multiple shipments, if need be.
- When you order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.
- Shipping Address: If you need to make any edits to your shipping address, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
- Your order will require a signature at the time of delivery.
- Because each piece of jewelry is made-to-order just for you, we only accept returns if you receive jewelry that does not match your order. In this case, the jewelry must be unworn with the original tags intact.
- If you have any concerns about the piece(s) you received, please write to us within one week of receiving your order.
- If you receive a piece of jewelry that is broken, we're happy to replace it with a new one! It must be unworn with the original tags intact. Please contact us at email@example.com to make arrangements to send the broken piece back. We must receive the piece within 45 days of when you placed your order.