New positions are open! We're looking for three amazing women to join our rapidly growing team:
If you think you may be the perfect fit, read on!
Are you someone who could sell ice to Eskimos but also believes connection is at the heart of the sale? Our rapidly-growing jewelry brand needs experienced Business Development Managers who can open new accounts like a boss, who believe that diamonds are a girl’s best friend, and who are passionate about empowering women around the world.
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE CAN:
- Craft a profitable business plan and sales strategy for short and long-term development.
- Crush sales goals, budgets, objectives, and marketing plans for the sales territory.
- Slay targets for prospecting appointments and presentations, store openings, store upgrades, and store visits.
- Select, recruit, and on-board new stores to grow the sales region.
- Develop, strengthen, and grow relationships with existing partners.
- Jam out to your favorite playlist while traveling each week (locally and sometimes long distance) for in-person appointments, visual merchandising, trunk shows, co-op advertising, and hosting educational workshops.
- Roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to keep the business rolling because “Team Player” is your middle name.
YOU GET BONUS POINTS FOR:
- Multi-site experience
- Financial planning acumen
- An understanding of online ordering systems
We’re just getting started. Join us and, together, let’s build something sustainable and wow-worthy. So if you live in Texas, Florida, or Illinois, know it like the back of your hand and desire to build a brand that believes integrity and honesty are more valuable than diamonds, send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.